Drunvalo Melchizedek (born Bernard Perona) is a Vietnam veteran, author and spiritual teacher, who lives in Sedona, Arizona. Drunvalo completed most of a BS in Physics and Mathematics before switching to a fine arts degree which he was awarded in 1970 .
He adopted the name Drunvalo Melchizedek after studying at the Alpha and Omega Order of Melchizedek in Vancouver, Canada
He has written four books:
* Ancient secrets of the flower of life Volume I, ISBN 1891824171
* Ancient secrets of the flower of life Volume II, ISBN 189182421X
* Living in the heart, ISBN 1891824430
* Serpent of Light - Beyond 2012, ISBN 1578634016
Aspects of Drunvalo's work can be referenced and have a long verifiable histories, such as:
* The flower of life which is a geometrical figure said to contain ancient, religious value depicting the fundamental forms of space and time. It is a form of Sacred Geometry which has been used in many civilisations in many periods around the world.
* Merkaba meditation which is a form of meditation taught by Drunvalo, which shares common ground with the Hebrew concept of Merkabah, which means "the Throne-Chariot of God".Wikipedia
Flower of Life
About Sacred Geometry
Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.
In his books, researcher and physicist Drunvalo Melchizedek describes this figure as a "Star Tetrahedron", since it can be viewed as a three dimensional Star of David. By imagining two superimposed "Star Tetrahedrons" as counterrotating, along with specific "prana" breathing techniques, certain eye movements and mudras, it is taught that one can activate a non-visible 'saucer' shaped energy field around the human body that is anchored at the base of the spine.