Katherine Albrecht, EdD is the founder of CASPIAN (Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering), a national consumer organization created in 1999 to educate consumer-citizens about shopper surveillance. She is a consumer privacy advocate and anti-RFID spokesperson. Albrecht came up with the term "spy chips" to describe RFID microchip tags, which for example are embedded in some US Driver's Licenses. She holds a Doctor of Education degree from Harvard University. Katherine Albrecht is a resident of New Hampshire.
Albrecht was interviewed about RFID chips in Aaron Russo's 2006 documentary America: From Freedom to Fascism.
http://www.katherinealbrecht.com/Spy Chips Website:
http://www.spychips.com/Official CASPIAN Website
"Katherine Albrecht...[is] the best
example of someone whose passion
for privacy has shaped her life."
- San Francisco Chronicle
* A popular media commentator whose views have been featured in over 2,000 radio, television, and print news stories.
* A dynamic radio personality who has hosted the daily syndicated radio show "Uncovering the Truth with Katherine Albrecht" since early 2007. Her unique brand of knowledge, eloquence and irreverance, coupled with a passion for truth and freedom, have earned her a devoted listener following.
* Author or Co-Author of six books and videos, including the award-winning bestseller "Spychips: How major corporations and government plan to track your every move with RFID" and "The Spychips Threat: Why Christians should resist RFID and electronic surveillance."
* A highly effective privacy campaigner who combines thorough academic research, PR savvy, and social action to spotlight important privacy and freedom issues. Her efforts have brought major corporations to their knees, forcing them to renounce invasive plans to track and monitor the public. Katherine has spearheaded the worldwide movement against RFID tracking and implant technologies through boycotts, exposes, and street-level protests since 2003.
* A sought-after public speaker and privacy expert. Katherine has been invited to address the Federal Trade Commission, The Federal Reserve Bank, The European Commission, the Royal Society of London, The International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners, The International Civil Liberties Monitoring Group, The Privacy Commissioner of Canada, and the state legislatures of California, Washington, Arizona, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Delaware, and Michigan, to name just a few. In 2006 Katherine was appointed by NH Governor John Lynch to serve as an expert member of that state's two-year RFID Study Commission.Katherine is also:
* The Director of CASPIAN Consumer Privacy (Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering), an 18,000-member grass-roots organization she founded in 1999 to oppose shopper surveillance.
* A frequent keynote speaker, lecturer, and public presenter informing decision makers, universities, civic leaders, and trade groups across the U.S. about technological threats to our freedoms. Event organizers rave about Katherine's compelling keynote addresses and jaw-dropping, image-rich presentations.
* Conversant on a wide variety of topics, including RFID, REAL ID, Human Microchip Implants, Government Surveillance, Encroachment on Freedom, Animal and Food Tracking, and Retail Data Collection. More importantly, Katherine uses her unique worldview, drawn from philosophy and history, to explain why these issues matter. She urges audiences to take a stand for what's right in the historical crossroads between freedom and control.
* Featured in Aaron Russo's award-winning film "America: From Freedom to Fascism."Educational Background:
* Katherine holds a Doctorate in Education (Ed.D.) in Human Development and Psychology from the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Her research focused on Consumer Education and Privacy issues.
* Katherine also received a Masters in Education (Ed.M.) from Harvard, with a concentration in Technology, Innovation, and Education
* Katherine holds an undergraduate degree in Business Administration and International Marketing, graduating with magna cum laude honors.
---Video:Katherine Albrecht interview with Campaign for Liberty Part 1-3RFID VeriChip Story on CBS 46, with Katherine AlbrechtThe Real Story RFID with Katherine Albrecht (33:10) RFID,SpyChips,Police state, NWO, Live Free or Die Rally Jaffery, NH , Katherine Albrecht interview.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=888055812895303413&ei=03KqS73LEdnm-AbVv4jdBg&q=Katherine+Albrecht#AFTF Education~Katherine Albrecht, PhD (1:51)Americia: Freedom to Fascism National Volunteer Conference Call featuring Katherine Albrecht, PhD. Katherine discusses a plan in Florida to implant Verichip RFID tracking devices into Alzheimers patients.